Monday, December 12, 2022

Streams live Neymar on World Cup elimination: It`s like a nightmare and will hurt for a long time. I do not guarantee that I will stay in the national team

Neymar shared his emotions after the departure of Brazil from the 2022 World Cup.

The Brazilians lost to Croatia (1:1, on penalties - 2:4) in the 1/4 finals.

- It`s like a nightmare. I can`t believe what happened. This defeat will hurt for a long time.

I would like to thank the Brazilian fans for their support, love and respect for all the players on the team.

Unfortunately, we did not realize the dream, but this is football and it happens. Now let us mourn this defeat at home and suffer because of it.



- Honestly, I do not know. I think it`s wrong to say now, my head is on fire, I don`t think very well.

To say now that this is the end is to hurry. Let`s see what will happen next. I don`t close the doors to the national team, but I don`t say one hundred percent that I will stay. I can`t guarantee anything, ` said the 30-year-old Brazilian and PSG forward.








Streams live - more details and information: Streams live

No comments:

Post a Comment