Thursday, December 8, 2022

Football live David Beckham: In the morning I wore a Manchester United shirt, and in the afternoon I wore a Tottenham kit that my grandfather gave me

David Beckham spoke about different football addictions in his family.

I always got a Manchester United jersey from my parents and then a Tottenham jersey from my grandfather.

I wore a United shirt in the morning and a Tottenham shirt in the afternoon, " Beckham revealed in a Manchester United short film about the number 7 shirt.

Before joining the Red Devils in 1991, David Beckham played for Tottenham`s youth team.
David Beckham: In the morning I wore a Manchester United shirt, and in the afternoon I wore a Tottenham kit that my grandfather gave me Football live - more details and information: Football live

No comments:

Post a Comment