Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Live stream Rice hints at West Ham exit: We only have one career. I want to play in the Champions League and fight for trophies

Declan Rice spoke about his desire to play in the Champions League.

One hundred percent I want to play in the Champions League. For the last two or three years I have been talking about this.

I play consistently well for my club and I feel like I want to move on.

I see my friends on our site [in the England team] playing in the Champions League and fighting for big trophies.

We only have one career. At the end, I want to look back and see what titles I won and what important games prediction by soccer live stream I participated in, - said the West Ham midfielder.

Earlier reports that Chelsea are interested in the 23-year-old England midfielder.




Live stream - more details and information: Live stream

No comments:

Post a Comment