Saturday, May 25, 2024

Live soccer stream Nic Claxton on opponents deliberately fouling him: I don`t care. I take this as a challenge

Brooklyn center Nic Claxton talked about how he feels about opponents intentionally fouling him so he can shoot free throws.

I take this as a challenge.

I don`t care. If a team fouls me, it`s almost a sign of respect. They can`t stop us on defense and I just need to go out and shoot from the line. I will take this challenge every time.

To be honest, it turns me on and activates me. When they start fouling me, I want to get back to the line. If that`s what they want, I`m up for the challenge, " Claxton said.

In the match prediction by 11livestream against Golden State (120:116), Claxton set personal records in points (24) and rebounds (15). The center shot 9 of 13 from the field and 6 of 15 from the free throw line.


Nic Claxton on opponents deliberately fouling him: I don`t care. I take this as a challenge Live soccer stream - more details and information: Live soccer stream

No comments:

Post a Comment