Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Kaka revealed why he refused a 100-million transfer in Man City

The Golden Ball Cavalier for 2007 Kaka was asked to explain for the failed last minute transfer from Milan to Manchester City for the ? 100m in 2009. `` My father, who was also my agent at the time, was calling me very excited and explaining to me that an England club, Manchester City, offers a lot of money for me to Milan. `Before I could react, he added that the Rosoners were ready to accept the offer, and so far I had no idea that City was interested in me because they did not approach the situation in the usual way.


Usually a team first would contact the player`s agent, but they did offer Milan`s money and they asked me if I agreed. It was quite normal to start imagining the future in another country with a new challenge. My proposed salary was sometimes higher than in Milan, so I started to think. Eventually, all the details were agreed and I was only supposed to sign, but something told me that it was not the moment now. I was not sure if City` s project was going to work because they wanted to replace the whole team and take time. I preferred to bet on the safer option and stay in one of the greatest clubs mentioned by soccer live stream in history, instead of embarking on something new and uncertain, `Kaka told FourFourTwo magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment