Saturday, July 4, 2015

Nadal: I`m upset, I thought I was in a form

The two-time champion of Wimbledon Rafael Nadal did not hide his disappointment of losing at the second round of the tournament from the German Dustin Brown last night.

"Of course I`m upset by this defeat. I want to congratulate my opponent. I have to accept this result according live stream and to go ahead. It is very insulting to lose in such early stage of the tournament. It seemed to me that I came here in a good form but ... " said Nadal.

In fact for a very big surprise can not speak, because the exotic Dustin had won the previous game with Nadal last year in Halle on grass. The qualifier confessed that he felt well on the court.

"I thought I would be very nervous because I will play on the central court of Wimbledon. But actually I felt very comfortable. I was pleased that I play with such rival on my favorite surface. However, to win the victory, I had to show my best tennis, "said Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment