Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Mourinho: I cannot compare to sir Alex, it is

Mourinho said it is impossible to reach the achievement of Sir Alex Ferguson, who won 13 titles in England with Manchester United team.
Chelsea secured the first position in the Premier League on Sunday after a minimal 1:0 victory over Crystal Palace. It was the third title for the special in England.
Ferguson wins his first trophy in the Premiership in season 1992/1993, when he was 51 years old. Currently, Mourinho is 52.
`I have come a long way, but Sir Alex has put the bar on an impossible position for all. I can`t win 13 titles in the Premier League.`, Mourinho was adamant.
`I can win 13 titles in different leagues. I currently have eight and I think I can get to 13, but 13 trophies in the Premier League, no, no chance.`, said the Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment