Friday, January 27, 2023

Soccer live stream Morientes on Super Bowl final: I`m in despair when Camavinga loses the ball so often. Expected more from Valverde

Fernando Morientes was not impressed by the performance of Eduardo Camavinga in the match with Barcelona.

Real lost to the Catalan club (1:3) in the final prediction by livescore match of the Spanish Super Cup.

I expect much more from Federico Valverde. Toni Kroos left no space on the field.

And I love Eduardo Camavinga so much, but I get frustrated when he loses the ball so often, " said the former Madrid striker.

Camavinga played in the starting lineup of Real Madrid, but was replaced by Rodrigo after the break.


Morientes on Super Bowl final: I`m in despair when Camavinga loses the ball so often. Expected more from Valverde Soccer live stream - more details and information: Soccer live stream

No comments:

Post a Comment