Saturday, February 10, 2018

Mata with serious criticism of the young: 'Enough with those hairstyles!'

Manchester United`s winger Juan Mata has criticized the young people who are interested in football. The Spaniard told Panenka Magazine that he is worried about commercialization in football and how it affects children who are only interested in hairstyles and t-shirts rather than the important things. `I look at today`s kids and I am surprised to find out about the shoes I play and why I do not make modern hairstyles, and I do not understand why they do not ask me how to center the ball, how to control it, what should be the position of the body when kicking the ball, In the past, the kids wanted to give them a ball. Today they ask me only for t-shirts and shoes although they do not have a ball to play with, they do not care, that they can boast about their new shoes and jerseys and that`s enough for them. Football loses its essence, people! We are talking about how celebrate after a goal, not the goal itself. Do not criticize people that are interested in hairstyles and shoes, but I wonder why not talk about other things, for the game analyzed by links for football predictions itself!`, said Mata.

No comments:

Post a Comment