Friday, November 10, 2017

Neymar through tears: 'A bunch of false stories are being invented!'

The most expensive football player in the world, Neymar said he felt happy in Paris Saint-Germain, despite the rumors that he was already leaving Paris. He made a heartfelt statement, at the end of which even tears appeared. I feel good, happy, motivated, pleased. I`m a football player who gives everything on the pitch. It hurts me because a lot of lying stories come up. I have no problem with Cavani, I have no problem with the coach, cut Nye after Brazil`s control of Japan, quoted by O Globo.

It`s easier to hear what`s happening to me from my mouth. I have no problem in PSG. I`m only worried about the pressure from the press. I love winning, I love trophies and I came to PSG that`s why. I was happy when I left Barcelona, I`m also happy now, `said Neymar emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment