Thursday, April 27, 2017

Totti to Lazio: `I want to destroy them!`

The legend of Roma Francesco Totti is looking forward to the upcoming urban derby with Lazio. The symbol of the Wolves said that Roma wants to destroy its opponents.
`The derby is always a different game than anything else. You always want to destroy the opponents on the field. We know how it ended the last derby, so we want a rematch. I have the maximum respect for Lazio, I have many friends there, but on the pitch, I always give 101 percent.`, said Totti.
The 40-year-old captain spoke after the presentation of their new soccer shoes created especially for him, on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the beginning of his professional football career.
Totti recalled his favorite moment in the history of derbies with Lazio, when after the sixth consecutive victory over their opponents with 5:1 he showed a t-shirt with the words `6 unica` (`You are the one`).
`I always say that my favorite partnership on the pitch is with Antonio Cassano. If I could choose with whom to play, then it will be Cristiano Ronaldo. He is a phenomenon.`, Totti said.

No comments:

Post a Comment