Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Zidane before the game vs Napoli: `Our game is important.`

The coach of Real Madrid Zinedine Zidane said before the second leg in Naples from the eighth-finals of the Champions League that the most important thing is how his team will proceed in that meeting. The Spanish grand has an advance after the first match predicted by 11livestream.com finished with 3:1, and the other meeting is on March 7.
`We know we have a difficult match predicted by 11livestream.com in the Champions League, but we are ready for it.`, started Zinedine Zidane.
`It is not easy to play as a guest at Naples. I know the atmosphere of the experience, I have played there. I like such stadiums where the fans support their team a lot. That is good for both hosts and guests. That will have an effect on our motivation, which will be greater.`, added Zidane.
On the question about the scheme and whether it will be 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, the Frenchman said: `I am not going to change it. What we should not do is change our mental attitude. The most important thing is how we will act.`
`I am not worried because we are used to playing against strong teams and matches. Our attack is good. We will have a big game. What is the plan of action, we will see today.`
`I expect Napoli to be very active in the beginning because they need goals. There are two options - we press or we wait There are many things that we could be. That is probably going to be a tough match.`, added Zidane.
`I am pleased that I can count on all of my players. Today you will see the lineu.`, said Zidane.

No comments:

Post a Comment