Friday, December 11, 2015

Aguero: `Michael Owen was my hero.`

The big star of Manchester City, Sergio Aguero, admitted that one of his childhood idols is the distinguished Liverpool striker Michael Owen.
At the moment, the Argentine striker`s injury heals in the heel and has had 9 goals for `citizens` so far in the season. The last time he scored at the 1:4 defeat by Liverpool last month.
This did not prevent him to admit that he has liked the Reds for a long time, because of Michael Owen.
`As a kid I`ve always liked the Premier League.`, said Kun Aguero. `I liked Liverpool because there was Michael Owen.`
`He was pretty small for a striker and that`s why I identified with him, when I was 7 or 8-year-old. Now that I`m part of the English Championship, I have to admit that the Premier League is not only better than La Liga, but from any other Championships in the world.`, added the former ace of Atletico Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment