Friday, November 4, 2016

Bellerin is staying on Arsenal

The Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin again pledged allegiance to the club from mlb tips and announced that he has no intention to go back to Barcelona.
The Spaniard is a product of the school of the Catalans before taking to North London in 2011. In recent seasons he has established himself in the team of the Gunners, which led to rumors that he may return to the Camp Nou, which however he rejected again.
`If I wanted to play at Barca, then I didn`t have to leave, but to stay. I was extremely happy when Arsenal showed interest in me and that`s why I decided to come to the club. I don`t look back and think how to help my team.`, said Bellerin to the press.
`For a player, it`s always nice to know that the big clubs want him, but I`m very happy here. I still have three years of my contract with the club, so I concentrated on playing every week to improve and help the team in achieving its objectives.`, he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment